Specialists in Energy & Low Carbon Management
Envantage helps organisations manage their energy and carbon reduction through a comprehensive portfolio of services. We operate across all sectors throughout the UK and Europe from our offices in Didsbury, Manchester. We’re an independent organisation with a client base of industrial and commercial companies.
Envantage was incorporated in April 2004 by experienced professionals within the energy supply industry with a vast knowledge of energy procurement, energy efficiency and energy legislation. We have developed over the years, building an impressive range of energy management and carbon reduction services. This has been achieved by recruiting highly capable experts in their related field.
All of our energy consultants have been selected for their knowledge, skills and experience within the energy and carbon market. We enable our engineers and consultants to engage in continuous professional development to ensure they stay ahead of the game in the fast moving carbon market. We believe that knowledge is critical, so we support our employees by providing regular training in new market developments and advancing technologies. This is also part of our ISO9001 requirement.
We firmly believe that Envantage is differentiated in the market by the quality and experience of the people we employ. To work with Envantage, please call 0800 054 2577 to speak with one of the team.
Our latest services
Envantage offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy and carbon management services that’s always evolving, ensuring that our clients stay ahead of the industry and benefit from the latest opportunities.
You’ll find an overview of our services here on our website. Please download our business brochure here.
To find out about our latest and upcoming opportunities, we recommend that you speak with one of our consultants today. Please call Envantage on 0800 054 2577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know this about us?
Building on years of experience, Envantage continues to make an impact on behalf of its clients and across the industry. Some of our recent achievements include:
- £1m+ compensation claims submitted for energy intensive clients within 2 months
- Commissioned a 2.4MWp Solar PV park in 2016
- Audited nearly 1bn kWh to ISO 50002 standard for ESOS
- ISO 9001, ISO 50001 and ISO 14001 certified, Safe Contractor accredited and associated with key industry bodies
- Our own Metering, Monitoring and Targeting solution ENMAT
- Reviewed ESOS for the Energy Institute’s flagship magazine Energy World
- Managing 500+ GWh/yr for Climate Change Agreements
- Nominated for the TELCA 2016 Energy Management Champion Award