The compliance deadline for ESOS Phase-2 is December 5th 2019 – but if you think that gives you a year to start ESOS 2 energy data collection, it’s time to think again.
That’s because you must complete energy data collection for a reference year, and that reference year must include December 31st 2018.
As the final few weeks of 2018 tick away, it’s time to start gathering the relevant data, especially if you are going to be closed over the Christmas and New Year period, or otherwise disrupted by the holidays.
Envantage can still help you to get started with ESOS 2 energy data collection and make sure that you gather appropriate data for the final compliance deadline.
Who qualifies for ESOS 2?
Like the first phase of ESOS, the scheme covers energy usage in buildings, transport fleets and industrial processes for organisations of a certain size, and requires audits to be carried for each four year phase.
You are likely to qualify for ESOS 2 if you meet the following criteria:
- 250+ employees in the UK or overseas or
- €50m+ annual turnover and
- €43m+ balance sheet or
- Corporate parent groups that include a UK undertaking that meets either of the above criteria.
If you are not sure whether you qualify, don’t worry – Envantage will always carry out a no-obligation initial assessment on all new enquiries, to check whether you fall into the scope of ESOS 2.
How can Envantage help with ESOS Phase 2?
We always tailor our services to meet your unique needs, but in general our ESOS phase 2 service includes:
- Full ESOS Phase 2 compliance with evidence pack compiled by our approved ESOS Lead Assessors.
- Detailed reports on energy costs and opportunities to make energy savings.
- Recommendations for future energy management improvements and help to implement them.
- Comprehensive energy audit with typical energy savings of between 10% and 30%.
- Expert knowledge of the energy sector including impartial advice on government energy schemes.
Envantage have worked with businesses in many different sectors, from heavy industry, to offices, to transport fleets, and with annual energy spend ranging from £100,000 to £4 million.
To find out more or arrange your initial no-obligation assessment of whether you qualify for ESOS 2, call Envantage today on 0800 054 2577 or email us at email@example.com.