Posted 18th September 2014:
Envantage Ltd are a leading carbon consultancy based in Didsbury, south Manchester. Delivering energy management and carbon reduction strategies across a range of large blue chip industries and the commercial sector. We are now looking for an experienced senior consultant to join our dynamic team. We provide a range of energy efficiency, and carbon management services, including legislative compliance, metering and renewable solutions. Our clients are located throughout the UK.
This new role is a chance to become part of an energetic and growing team in a dynamic consultancy with excellent opportunities. You will provide technical support to the team delivering energy efficiency surveys in commercial and industrial sectors. You will have chartered status and experience of working in a consultancy environment. Working alongside the account managers you will deliver detailed energy efficiency surveys and ESOS compliance. You will complete site visits to identity energy consumption profiles, energy performance and energy efficiency opportunities. You will prepare and approve ESOS and ISO50001 compliant detailed reports. With the support of Account Managers you will report the findings and recommended next steps including implementation to the client’s top management. You will report directly to the Managing and Technical Director and be supported by Account Managers and Data Analysis Teams.
To be a successful candidate.
- You will be educated to Degree Level in relevant subject.
- You will have technical experience of industrial processes and commercial energy use.
- As an experienced energy efficiency engineer you will have chartered professional membership status suitable for your role as lead assessor (CIBSE, RPEC, Chartered Energy Manager).
- You will have a proven record of successful implementation of opportunities.
- You will have excellent report writing and data analysis skills.
- Project management skills would be an advantage.
- Further knowledge of CCA, CRC, GHG inventories and the electricity supply market are desirable.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer a salary of up to £45,000, a personal development plan, and the opportunity to make a difference in a challenging and rewarding field.
Please email your CV to email@example.com