If you’ve been keeping up to date with ESOS, you’ll know that the deadline for submitting your notifications of compliance is 5th December 2019. So, why should you be looking at ESOS Phase 2 so early?
(If you haven’t been keeping up to date, keep reading: you probably need to know this.)
THE NOTIFICATION PORTAL IS NOW OPEN – WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
On 8th February 2019, the Environment Agency’s ESOS notification portal opened, meaning that qualifying organisations can already complete all the steps needed for full compliance. If you’re not sure whether you are covered by ESOS, the qualification criteria are listed below.
By submitting your notification of compliance early, you will:
- Be able to spend the rest of 2019 managing your business, without worrying about compliance submission deadlines
- Avoid fines for non-compliance which can be up £50,000 plus £500 per day, and the risk of being ‘named and shamed’
- Be best placed to make the savings identified in your ESOS reports
WHAT SAVINGS CAN YOU MAKE?
Typically our clients can make at least 10% saving by implementing no-cost or short payback recommendations from our work with them. Working alongside our experienced energy consultants, our clients are saving up to 30% against energy and emissions as a result of savings opportunities we’ve identified and prioritised.
DON’T MISS OUT – SECURE EARLY COMPLIANCE
Now that the qualification criteria have been fixed and the submission portal is open, let us help you to complete your compliance. Our highly experienced Lead Assessors and Energy Consultants have already managed over 300 ESOS compliance journeys for organisations like yours.
Simply call us on 0800 054 2577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to start making savings and stop worrying about compliance deadlines.
WHY USE ENVANTAGE FOR ESOS PHASE 2?
If you’re not already working with Envantage, ask us about our class-leading team and what it can do for you. We have unrivalled experience: our Lead Assessors and Energy Consultants have successfully managed compliance for over 300 ESOS organisations already.
We have worked throughout the UK since 2004 in all business sectors, using our experience to reduce costs and emissions. We strive to not only assure compliance, but we work with you to deliver a positive ROI for your efforts.
ASK US ABOUT EARLY COMPLIANCE
Call us on 0800 054 2577 or email email@example.com today. We’ll talk to you about your options and ease your worries.
IS YOUR ORGANISATION COVERED UNDER ESOS?
The UK Government’s own guidance defines those organisations covered by ESOS as “large undertakings”, which are:
– Any UK company that either (a) employs 250 or more people, or (b) has an annual turnover of more than 50 million Euro (£44,845,000) and an annual balance sheet total more than 43 million Euro (£38,566,700)
– An overseas company with a UK registered establishment which has 250 or more employees who pay income tax in the UK